I want to live a dangerous life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseLatitudes

Reaction score
Im going to hit 28yr and the most exciting thing I can remember from my life is the night when my neighbours got robbed, I dont want to die having no memories or scars on me, I really need emotions in my life.

A quick bio, I have no friends, a good job, no money issues, there are no girls on my job so I cant know anyone, my anxiety and social reatardation keeps from meeting people online or irl, my life is boring, depressedly boring, I want to do some exciting stuff to give myself some joy, I dont care about being arrested or even die (I was thinking about kms anyway) btw Im not talking about hurting anyone or loathing

I want to climb mountains, explore abandoned places, graffities, sneaking into important buildings(this is an illegal "sport" but some people is into it)

so my question is, what kind of stuff I can do to make my irrelevant life more risky and exciting? not something stupid or really dangerous, something logical, is any of you feeling the same?

Dangerous experiences or high adrenaline ones..could give you some amusing memories (for example, I ran away form teh police a few times), but nothing that pleasant.
Pleasant memories are created when you talk/interact with people.

You could do dare devil tricks.. There are many of them online... such as destruction martial arts and other tricks that I cant remember (I actually had a book on it) or you could do something more stimulating that involves people... such as go to a club and do 50 approaches.

At least your thinking is correct. You should do things that make you feel more a live, and things that make you feel in the moment.

Personally, if I want to get a thrill of living, I try to set records (such as what pushups I can do and how many), martial arts and few other things that I might be doing occasionally.

Good books help me calm down and kill the boredom.

You should try skydiving or bungee jumping. I got to go skydiving in 2012 and it was great, I haven't done bungee jumping yet but I hope to someday.

Go for a run or a bike ride in the middle of the night. Find some place where you can go rock climbing or mountain biking, those are some great adrenaline activities. Go to adventure/water park to go one roller coasters and giant water slides. If you don't have money issues you can travel to places to where you can do these things, go find some caves to explore. Train for a triathlon.

There those are my suggestions now carpe diem :)

If you can afford it travel to other countries and if you want to take risks, travel on your own to someplace with actual danger....lots of countries in Africa fit the bill and are scenic as well.

Don't want to be kidnapped for ransom or catch an incurable disease? Travel by train from Paris to Vladivostok.....

As someone mentioned, skydiving and bungee jumping would be a good start. Depending on where you live, you might try scuba diving as well. There are qualifications that you have to achieve to be able to do certain dives. Be sure to accomplish these qualifications prior to attempting it. There is a difference between being foolish and being brave. Same with cave exploring or mountain climbing. You should never do this on your own.

This past winter I took a trip to the Ukraine, I did hire an interpreter for my 2+ weeks there. It was fun and interesting. Any other time I have traveled to foreign countries I've always been with a group or part of an organization. Being on my own, for the most part, was a very different experience. I hope to visit more countries in the future, when I have funds available.

Sports and travelling are the best experience you can get. I agree with the suggestions above. I flew to Oz without booking any accommodation, that was an interesting experience but at least I knew I could sleep on a beach if it came to it.

Exploring new places on a mountain bike, not knowing what you'll find around each corner. But you can do the same just walking if you choose.

How about learning hang gliding?

HorseLatitudes said:
Im going to hit 28yr and the most exciting thing I can remember from my life is the night when my neighbours got robbed, I dont want to die having no memories or scars on me, I really need emotions in my life.

A quick bio, I have no friends, a good job, no money issues, there are no girls on my job so I cant know anyone, my anxiety and social reatardation keeps from meeting people online or irl, my life is boring, depressedly boring, I want to do some exciting stuff to give myself some joy, I dont care about being arrested or even die (I was thinking about kms anyway) btw Im not talking about hurting anyone or loathing

I want to climb mountains, explore abandoned places, graffities, sneaking into important buildings(this is an illegal "sport" but some people is into it)

so my question is, what kind of stuff I can do to make my irrelevant life more risky and exciting? not something stupid or really dangerous, something logical, is any of you feeling the same?

I'll tell you what I did, I joined the Army.  All that stuff, minus the graffiti, you'll be able to experience and get paid for it.  You will be placed in a salad-bowl of people from all walks of life. Hell, I met a ton of non-socialites in the army.  It was a culture shock, but it was a defining era of my life. Plus you'll serve your country while learning some decent life skills. One of the motto's of the army is to <improvise, adapt, and overcome>.   I hold those three words close to my heart.

Think about it.

HorseLatitudes said:

....Can we switch?

Latest posts

Back