I think I might just be stupid.

• Thread starter Lonely in Idaho
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lonely in Idaho

So I get home from work today and start getting my things out of my car...gloves, safety glasses, my lunch bag, etc. I turn to go up the stairs to my apartment when the cute girl that lives with my (gay) friend downstairs comes outside. We talk for a half second, how was your day etc., and she says "Hey, in a few minutes you should come down and try some of this bread me and Katie (another roommate) made. It's really good." I say ok and go upstairs.

I throw my bag in the corner where I leave it everyday and decide to lay down for a minute to rest and have some quiet. And, frankly, to grapple with the anxiety now boiling in my stomach.

Long story short I pulled the blanket over my head and went to sleep for two hours. I went down to my car to go meet my boss for a quick errand and she was sitting outside, and says to me (kinda jokingly) "Hey, way to ditch me on the bread thing!"

I'm told by my (gay) buddy she thinks I'm kinda cute in a 'weird way'. Not sure what that means or how to take it.

But dammit, why didn't I just go eat the stupid bread? :club:

I know how stuff such as that can be nerve racking, and on a few occasions in my past I could relate to a story not entirely far off from yours.

What can I say? Sometimes you just have to take a chance and explore whatever possibilities may be out there. Hey, at the very least you would have gotten some good grub out of the event.

Personally, I would not think anything of the "in a weird way" remark unless it is discovered without a doubt there is a good reason to worry.

Perhaps if all goes well you well get another oportunity to meet with her again in the future.

Whatever will be will be. You just have to go with the flow I suppose.

Dude.....?????????

Go buy some bread, ASAP !!!!
Do something.......Get her flowers....quick !!

every ones got it right! dont delay. did you say your sorry and you really wanted to go over but hella passed out! tell her
and about the comment " ....in a weird way" i dont think thats really bad. just knock of the weirdness for a minute and 'believe' your really a smooth swave player and show her your really not "cute in a weird way" but just plain 'cute'! good luck and message me if you want more help help'eton.

(For reference, that post is from when I was unregistered...)

Lol, too late.

Actually I think I made another thread about this girl...about a month and a half ago she got thrown in jail for theft/larceny. Possibly from the very ambulance outfit I was with at the time. Annnnd apparently she was a pill popper. That's my luck eh?

On the bright side though, I did end up cooking dinner for her once.

So, I successfully sat across a table from a really gorgeous girl (however crazy/underhanded she might be) and maintained an OK conversation. Regardless of anything else, that was *huge* progress for me.

Latest posts

Back