No relationship, drains life out of me.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NewOrder2016 said:
I haven't got much energy in me to do some things that I like... or work hard from home.

If only i could have a relationship with a woman that I like, most of my problems would disappear. 

I am not even near having a girlfriend. At age of 33, you become lifeless, if you dont have a woman.

I feel so stuck and in one place, no matter what activity I take. If I dont get a woman, I am stuck in this void called 'life'.

I have been unemployed for almost a year, and that bothers me less...

No idea how long my state is going to last...

What about you? can you identify?

Well, well I undertand you... Did you try some online dating for start, since you are working from home and maybe not going out to often?

On the other side I would like to sound "rude" or something but keep in mind that your financial situatio and having girl/wife are closely tight. 

If something means to you, I am in totaly opposite situation, whole life I have great girls, sometime few of them at time, but result is same "they drained life out of me", now I am looking on women totally on different way. No kidding that is a truth!

I am 28 and I NEVER had a relationship.
Sometimes it makes me sad but it does not crush me completely.
If you are a real man, if you are a powerful man, then you must survive and live alone.
If loneliness kills you completely then you are really weak and worthless.
Loneliness is your haven, you are your single real friend that will never betray.
I will be alone till the end: no matter how it hurts, I must endure all sadness of my loneliness.
It is the only way to be a man, to be a powerful.
The is no escape, no salvation.
Only you can fix your problem, no one will do it except you.
Girls do not matter, love does not matter, romantic feelings do not matter.
You must not feel "void of life" because of them.

Ironic.
I haven't been in a relationship in over a decade specifically because it drains the life out of me.
I guess different strokes for different folks applies here.
OP isnt going to reply anyhow, seeing as the name is banned. Probably from 2 years ago.

Sometimes having never been in a relationship is a blessing.

My ex gf abused me mentally and physically. She suffered from biopolar, then got me arrested at the end of the relationship by making false harassment allegations.
I used to dream of having a stable long term relationship. Whilst some of it is my fault (I should have left her much, much sooner) just think, not every relationship is all its cracked up to be.

Enjoy being single. Try dating with no strings attached? A lot less complicated.

matt4 said:
Sometimes having never been in a relationship is a blessing.

My ex gf abused me mentally and physically. She suffered from biopolar, then got me arrested at the end of the relationship by making false harassment allegations.
I used to dream of having a stable long term relationship. Whilst some of it is my fault (I should have left her much, much sooner) just think, not every relationship is all its cracked up to be.

Enjoy being single. Try dating with no strings attached? A lot less complicated.

Well, I agree 100% with you bro. And I am sorry for your bad experience...

Relationships are really overrated. I would say the best is still friendships. Relationship more or often sours when you get married and worse, when you have children. The marriage becomes just like a typical clockwork where love evaporates.

Latest posts

Back