I'm here now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rust

Reaction score
So I'll start from the basics, my real name is Darcey, I'm 14, i live in northern Ireland, my hobbies are singing and sleeping and I have no friends. I'm not going to whine too much because I know that's annoying so I'll just explain why that is without too much rambling, I have a bad personality and lack the looks to make up for it unfortunately, what I mean by bad is being cynical, condemning people who lie too harshly, being too blunt, lazy, even childish sometimes and probably more things I'm not self aware to know, people either love me or hate me and as time went on it became mainly hate, I'm not stupid though, although I'm lazy I've always scored well in exams and iq tests, I'm fairly aware of political issues too so i might add to the controversial thread, also I have a habit of playing devil's advocate with everything. One thing I will say is that according to some people I suck at emotional comfort but I give good advice so if that's of help then I'm willing to talk, chances are I have nothing better to do

evanescencefan912 said:
Hi Rust welcome to the forum.

What kind of music do you like? What style do you like to sing?

Anything I like, there are good songs in every genre, but my voice suits jazz and county the best

Welcome to ALonelyLife, Darcey.

I won't claim that it gets easier or better with time, but I will comment that it CAN get easier and better. Situations change, as will your outlook on them.

Hoarse Whisperer said:

I won't claim that it gets easier or better with time, but I will comment that it CAN get easier and better. Situations change, as will your outlook on them.

I'm not a man, I really should've mentioned that now that I think about it, I appreciate the encouragement though, it's nice that people can avoid becoming too whiney and focus on their goals and values even if they're lonely or sad

Rust said:
Hoarse Whisperer said:

I'm not a man, I really should've mentioned that now that I think about it, I appreciate the encouragement though, it's nice that people can avoid becoming too whiney and focus on their goals and values even if they're lonely or sad

I don't believe I mentioned a gender in my post, unless you're referring to my automatic signature. :p

Hoarse Whisperer said:
Rust said:
Hoarse Whisperer said:

I don't believe I mentioned a gender in my post, unless you're referring to my automatic signature. :p
Oh yeah, I didn't even know that was a thing lol

Latest posts

Back