Looking for a Penpal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evanescencefan912

Reaction score
Hi guys,  I'm looking for a penpal someone I can talk with via the private message system here.  We can talk about your favorite things, how your day went, current affairs or other things you'd like to talk about.

Hey I'm a 31 year old male looking for someone(anyone) to chat with. Specifically someone who knows what it's like to feel lonely. I chat with my friends occasionally but they have girlfriends now and some are married so 1. They don't have as much time and 2. They don't know what it's like to be lonely or single with no change in sight. If you're just looking for a person to listen or vent with I wouldn't mind listening. This might sound really weird but it would be really great if we could vent together, like shouting at the sky type of thing(I'm using a metaphor). Drop me a random message or something no commitment. The only reason I'm not messaging people like crazy is because it seems there's too many old posts and replies but I'll still give it a shot.

Hey!
Was looking for the same, it been a while since I wrote to people - and this would be a great motivating factor to start.
Cheers!

Count me in ... I love communicating with people ... I know what it is like to be lonely/socially isolated and to long for a conversation (on this or any other medium)

Latest posts

Back