My future

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rust

Reaction score
I have no idea what to do with my life, I score well in exams even without revision and I don't stress easily so I could probably get whatever qualification I needed but I'm always stuck with what I should do, my parents are planning on sending me off to America to live with my sister but I don't know if should study law, physics or architecture, I'm actually thinking about getting out of school at 16 and learning trade seeing as those skills are really in demand but that would mean killing my chance of making a particularly large sum of money and might effect my relationship with my parents, I actually like learning too so a degree would probably be really enjoyable for me

Anyway seeing as there are a lot of people who have gone through all this on here i'm asking for advice on what to do

If your parents are paying the bills and you score well in exams and you like learning, go to university.....no question about it.
And go to America too, you might like it and if you don't, go home again.

Rust said:
I have no idea what to do with my life, I score well in exams even without revision and I don't stress easily so I could probably get whatever qualification I needed but I'm always stuck with what I should do, my parents are planning on sending me off to America to live with my sister but I don't know if should study law, physics or architecture, I'm actually thinking about getting out of school at 16 and learning trade seeing as those skills are really in demand but that would mean killing my chance of making a particularly large sum of money and might effect my relationship with my parents, I actually like learning too so a degree would probably be really enjoyable for me

Anyway seeing as there are a lot of people who have gone through all this on here i'm asking for advice on what to do

Maybe do something in the field of A.I or Quantum Technology? They both seem kinda like the next big things right now. Of course you shouldn't do anything that isn't of interest to you.

Latest posts

Back