EVIDENCE OF THE RECENT MASS BANNING IN THE FLASH CHAT BOX!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
Okay for the last couple of days we have seen random people being banned, a couple of minutes ago I logged on to the chat box and I saw a bunch of things saying so and so was banned for no reason. Nobody was on the online list everyones names was Banned in red and Steel's name in red too but after I said "hey steel!!!!?" his account banned me, I said his account banned me because I don't think he actually banned me, I think a hacker has hacked into the flash chat and needs to be removed for security purposes, here's your proof

evidenceofsteelbanningpicture1.jpg

evidencethatsteelbannedeveryonep-1.png

evidencethatsteelbannedeveryonepict.png

Ok, as you've probably guessed, it wasn't me. I think I have caught the person as well... and have permanently banned them from the chat.

The person in question has moderator status.. they can only ban for a maximum of 6 hours. Clearly, it is also someone with a grudge against me.

It definitely wasn't Steel. I looked in the chat and saw someone with a random name... I made a thread about it also. But it WAS NOT Steel and he doesn't deserve to be punished in any sort of way.

lets kill steel..

(D) - guess my "suspicious" smiley wont work here

lmao.. jk dude...

Steel would never do such a thing.. I would never believe this even if I see this live

Latest posts

Back