Is anyone planning on hosting a Christmas card thread this year?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EveWasFramed

Reaction score
It seems like it's usually started in Sept, but I haven't seen anything yet. 
Teresa usually hosts it and does a spectacular job with it.  :D
I and two that neve received their cards last year. I may dig back through my PMs for their addresses and have them ready. But merchants don't have cards on the shelf here yet.  
:club:

EveWasFramed said:
But merchants don't have cards on the shelf here yet.  

This is why you have to go to TJ Maxx the day after christmas and get their christmas cards off at a discount in preparation for next year.

I got some that way. :shy:

Idk if you have TJ Maxx where you live though.

Also try Ebay. They probably have some year round.

Edit: Not finding much on Ebay...and not crazy about what I'm seeing on Amazon. Maybe a specialized site would have some.

Edit2: Having some luck on Hallmark.com

This Card Set Is Cute

It's September?!

I can understand starting in November because not all postal services were created equal, but September?! It feels like I just took down last years cards! Maybe I'm just getting old...

Yeah, I already see some Christmas stuff. It was bad enough Halloween started the minute August did. Oddly enough, I hardly see any Thanksgiving yet.

I looked up last year's thread on this and I almost cried. It would be wonderful to receive a card from someone. I'll keep an eye out for the official thread. I'm excited. Something to look forward to! :D

Idk if this is going to be the christmas card thread this year or not but if anyone wants a card from me just PM me your address.

I am sure there will be a new thread. I looked up the past two year's threads and they were both started in early November (5th & 8th).

If no one else jumps in to start one by Nov 7th, then I will take the lead and start one (for those who have run it before, if you don't want to be in charge, rest assured someone else is volunteering. On the other hand, I'm a newbie to the site and if you have fears that I will screw it up, or you like to see it run a certain way, the 7th is your deadline.) ;)

I'm excited too, I already ordered cards as it'll take a couple weeks for them to get here. It'll be nice to get something mailed to me that I didn't order from Amazon, Ebay or ETSY. :D

EveWasFramed said:
But merchants don't have cards on the shelf here yet.  

Lucky you, they seem to go up shortly after Easter in the UK - I heard a child singing Jingle Bells in early September

Not been here for a while, made me smile to see your name, and see you're still using your favourite smiley :club:

Latest posts

Back