Procrastinating

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elyseon

Reaction score
I never have the energy to do anything lately. I have let so much go. I need to clean, take my dogs out, go to the store, etc. And there are days when I just sit there and I can't bring myself to do anything. I enjoy nothing, I feel numb most of the time and others I feel anxious to the point I think I am going crazy. I just want to be left alone and I avoid everyone all the time.

I berate myself every damned day for being a worthless piece of honeysuckle and I still don't change. Anyone else feel like it takes all the strength in their body just to get out of bed, put your feet on the floor and go about your day?

I have been taking St.Johns Wart because someone recommended it to me so far I have only been taking it for a week but its really not done much yet. Anyone have any tips or coping mechanisms that help them push to do things you don't have the energy for?

I just heard about the doomsday that was supposed to happen some days ago. Apparently, it will be happening next month now.

Don't worry much about procrastination, look, even God is procrastinating.

Doomsday has been supposed to happens several times in my life time. I remember everyone freaking out over 2012, I think we'll be alright lol.

haha, yes. Maybe they will keep giving a date until earth is actually about to end and when the earth actually ends, they will say, "Look, we told you!!!" :p :p :p

Elyseon, I understand the struggle! It's so hard to deal with, especially when all you want to do, or even all you can do, is just stay alone. I've found just working on one thing at a time works best. Don't think about everything you have to do, just pick one thing. If that's all you get done that day, then great! You are working towards being where you want to be. But know you are not alone. I still have days like this, sometimes. Remember it's just a season. Love and hugs.

Latest posts

Back