Positive transformations

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Paraiyar

Over the last couple of days I've noticed a transformation within myself. I'm beginning to take time to appreciate the beauty in nature again (and I have a lot of it around me where I live), in art and in music once again. It's like I've begun to rediscover that sense of wonder I had as a child that I thought had been killed for good. I've really begun to let go of a lot of really negative stuff that was bringing me down.

Most of this I put down to a fair bit of use of Marijuana this year which has helped me to reflect on who I want to be and to appreciate details in music that I was never conscious of before along with my recent use of Magic Mushrooms. I am so grateful for the transformation that all this has given me.

I'm hoping to go to a Psy Trance festival in the South Island at New Years which I'm really excited about. I'm hoping the remainder of my 20s will be much better.

Im happy to hear things are getting better. :)

Magic mushrooms have helped me a lot in the last few years as well. I'm also very grateful for the transformation from it all.

Hopefully things keep improving for you.

kamya said:
Im happy to hear things are getting better. :)

Magic mushrooms have helped me a lot in the last few years as well. I'm also very grateful for the transformation from it all.

Hopefully things keep improving for you.

Thanks, Kamya. I hope they do for the both of us.

I'm glad to hear that things are better for you, Paraiyar. I feel like it was towards the latter end of my twenties that I relaxed and felt like I could be myself more. I am now also beginning to get my happy memories back, and see things more clearly and enjoy the beauty in the world more. Hope that things continue to get better for you.

Latest posts

Back