nrw member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valley girl

Reaction score
I am 50, a woman. I don't have any friends. I have an over protctive mother and a very religious father. I was bullied, made fun of and pretty much treated like an outcast.

That gets right to the point. You're 50 and have some unresolved issues from a long time ago....I can relate to that....I'm a few years older than you and have a few unresolved issues too. But I have one friend. I'm glad you're here.

Hi Valley Girl welcome here I'm much the same age as you. That's a nice outdoorsy kind of name!

Welcome to the forums.

Your parents have no hold over you at 50, you should be able to do what you want when you want, the time you had had to live by their rules is long past!

This is no criticism, just a mantra that might help you if you remember it and try to life by it, your parents do not get to decide how you live your life! If you disappoint them with anything you do that's on them and not on you!

Anyways, Welcome to ALL!

I have been bullied myself. By women, that's weird I know.
Made me question my sexuality after being sexually abused by the two toughest girls in school.

Latest posts

Back