Chat anyone??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilE

Reaction score
I am looking for new people to chat with. I don't care if you are male or female, or are younger or older than I am. I am open minded and non judgmental. It can get lonely sometimes, and if you are feeling this way I will be more than happy to chat. Even if you just need someone to listen to you, vent out, or get things off your chest, send me a pm. I am 29/male from New York. Just "hit me up" as we say here in NY. Take care everyone.

lilE said:
I am looking for new people to chat with. I don't care if you are male or female, or are younger or older than I am. I am open minded and non judgmental. It can get lonely sometimes, and if you are feeling this way I will be more than happy to chat. Even if you just need someone to listen to you, vent out, or get things off your chest. I am 29/male from New York. Just "hit me up" as we say here in NY. Take care everyone.

I certainly hope you will find good people here to chat with

I wasn't aware that there was a chatroom. I meant either through PM's or skype, whatsapp, whatever works for you.

Brennabean said:
Im here :) just pm me, i don't really know how to use this forum properly yet though so if there's a chat room I've yet to find it.

Leave a post here to get an invite to chat;
https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=6827&page=81

It's a discord chatroom, don't know if you are familiar with discord.

I'd be happy to discus anything Douglas Adams with you, I'm currently on the 3rd Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy book (although at a standstill for the moment), and loved the Dirk gently's Holistic Detective Agency TV series on Netflix.

Latest posts

Back