I keep doing this each time and it's not normal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Restless soul

Reaction score
So I seem to have this tiny coarse hair on my nose and in the past it would be long enough to grasp with a tweezer but latley I can't get it and I keep spending time with the tweezer upsetting the area and it starts to bleed and now I even have a scar there. Just today I tried again and the same thing happened bleeding and now I have this big unsightly redness from it bleeding on the tip of my nose. I wonder, is this sound like some ocd thing. I just want to get the freaking hair out now i did damage! I hate this

You are aware they make little electric trimmers for the nose and ears, right? lol

Wait is the hair on the outside or inside of the nose?

If it's on the outside, you could try wax, too.

TheRealCallie said:
You are aware they make little electric trimmers for the nose and ears, right?  lol

Wait is the hair on the outside or inside of the nose?  

If it's on the outside, you could try wax, too.

Outside, like tip of nose. Not nostril hair. So I am talking like 1 one hair, but for this one hair i seriously bruised my whole nose and maybe even will have a scar

And hello callie it's been a while.

They also make stuff that reduces the appearance of scars. No one but you is even going to be able to see it, most likely. I would seriously back away from the tweezers and just use a razor (electric or manual) or wax. Or if you insist on the tweezers, have someone else do it for you.

Thanks. Because this is a sick obsessing just hate knowing it's there. Wax? Wont work really for that tiny of a hair, shave. Defeats purpose, because I want it gone. So I will have to wait and hopefully get it next round. But it's like a cruel joke now that I can't

Restless soul said:
Yukongirl said:
Electrolysis maybe?

Hey, but  For one stubborn hair? Not really worth that trouble. Just annoying
Well I got the hair out, and a nice scar to go along with it. That's great. 

Do scar creams actually work?
Anyone have any success with those creams?

Latest posts

Back