A Baby!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle

Reaction score
It's been a while since I have been on the forum and I've missed it!   I hope everyone is doing well!

I have some news to share..  I am expecting a baby girl in March 2018   :)

I am beyond thrilled and have longed for this opportunity for many years now.  So far, the pregnancy, me, and the baby are doing well....  and I will have my 20 week baby anatomy scan next week,  this is where they will check to make sure baby is developing well.  so,  I'm half way through as of next week.

I felt like writing today, because I felt her move for the first time and I cried happy tears!  I have a long, not so great pregnancy history, But,   I am staying positive, happy and enjoying every moment of this one.  In March I will have my first living child. 

Anyway....  just wanted to share....I'm feeling quite happy and excited today!

HZduRUP.jpg

Congratulations Danielle!  Such a beautiful gift and magical time for you!

Oh wow! How lovely. I would totally like to see pictures of the pregnancy progress and of course after she's born.

Danielle said:
It's been a while since I have been on the forum and I've missed it!   I hope everyone is doing well!

I have some news to share..  I am expecting a baby girl in March 2018   :)

I am beyond thrilled and have longed for this opportunity for many years now.  So far, the pregnancy, me, and the baby are doing well....  and I will have my 20 week baby anatomy scan next week,  this is where they will check to make sure baby is developing well.  so,  I'm half way through as of next week.

I felt like writing today, because I felt her move for the first time and I cried happy tears!  I have a long, not so great pregnancy history, But,   I am staying positive, happy and enjoying every moment of this one.  In March I will have my first living child. 

Anyway....  just wanted to share....I'm feeling quite happy and excited today!

Wonderful news!  Congratulations.  Try to do some mild exercise/ walking daily and maintain healthy eating & sleeping habits.  Your body is changing daily so it's important to listen to it.

Congratulations, Danielle!! So happy for you! All the best for this pregnancy and may it all go well and good for you and baby girl! :)

Great news... Congratulations..
Wish you the best for you and your baby girl. She will be your greatest blessing ad happiness.

Danielle said:
Well, my plan is to give birth in March to my baby girl...  and then raise her.....

Lol, that's not exactly a plan.

Shouldnt you make some plans for her (how to raise her, where to send to set her to school, read some child psychology books, decide where to direct her in  life - career), then become pregnant, and then raise her?!?

TheRealCallie said:
DanMann said:
What are your plans for him?

The baby is a girl, as stated in the post.  What exactly do you mean by plans?  That's an odd question to ask about a baby that isn't due until March....

Never to early to plan a Future President! :p

First off, I am a child therapist... I'm 40 years old and had plenty of time to think of how I will and want to raise a child. I've read plenty, I know plenty..... but all the reading in the world doesn't actually prepare you for a child. There is no instruction manual.... I have no idea what kind of child she will be.... how the hell do I know where I want to send her to school??!! Does any parent know that when they are 5 months pregnant???

Thank you DanMann for your lovely advice.... but I'll take the reigns from here...

DanMann said:
Danielle said:
Well, my plan is to give birth in March to my baby girl...  and then raise her.....

Lol, that's not exactly a plan.

Shouldnt you make some plans for her (how to raise her, where to send to set her to school, read some child psychology books, decide where to direct her in  life - career), then become pregnant, and then raise her?!?

It's easy to see that you don't have kids.  lol  I suppose you also think you should be able to afford a kid before you have one?  If you did that, no one would have children.

Latest posts

Back