Why do women contribute to so little to the interaction during courtship?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMann

Reaction score
Why when a woman is interacting with a man, she leaves all the work to the man?

#notallwomen

But for real its because of narcissism/ solipsism and they don't really have to.

You haven't given much information to go on, but if I may be the first to offer a sincere & constructive reply...

I wonder if it's because you're trying too hard, or perhaps she is shy or lacking in self esteem. Maybe she's looking to take advantage of you. Just a few possibilities that might be worth thinking about.

I would suggest you take a step back & review the types of women you court, ask yourself what you want from a relationship & see how that is matched by the women you are attracted to, then you might get a better understanding of what they are looking to get out of the relationship & why they put the amount of effort in that they do if you do go on to court them.

Danielle said:
I would say this is NOT the case in the majority or situations....

What makes you say that?

Does a woman ask you questions, tries to make you laugh and tells you stories...
and then escalates for a kiss..

All in a date?

DanMann said:
Why when a woman is interacting with a man, she leaves all the work to the man?

The generalizing in your posts aren't doing you any good. Please refrain from generalizing or you'll find your threads closed and your account banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back