Riddle game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanMann

Reaction score
The one who solves my riddle gets to ask a riddle. Then he will ask a riddle and the solver will ask his riddle...
and so on.

A man walks into a town. He feels he wants a haircut.

There are only 2 barbers in the town.

One is very neat, well groomed and well dressed. His name is Charles.

The other one is scruffy, shabby, evil smelling, half bald man. His name is George.

The man chose George to be his hairdresser.

Have you got an idea why he chose George and not Charles?

Yes, because George probably cut Charles's hair since he is the only other barber in town.

Lol, I'm so bad at riddle.. I will have never guessed that answer Cooljohn... Is that the right answer DanMann?

Plus the other guy is balding so he wouldn't need a haircut as much, he'd have more practice with cutting the other guys hair. I don't know if I'd trust a balding barber though, he might go postal at those who still have hair and shave it all off or leave you half bald.

Yeah I see your point Sci-Fi plus George stinks, so Charles probably uses a flowbee to cut his own hair.

Sci-Fi said:
Plus the other guy is balding so he wouldn't need a haircut as much, he'd have more practice with cutting the other guys hair.  I don't know if I'd trust a balding barber though, he might go postal at those who still have hair and shave it all off or leave you half bald.

Not exactly the answer. But you were in the right direction. George and Charles are the only barbers. So they cut one anothers hair.
Charles got Georges hair care, which means George is the better barber.

It is your turn to tell a riddle!

Mine will be tougher next time ;)

Latest posts

Back