My loneliness is killing me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dexter

Reaction score
My loneliness is killing me, I can't stand it any longer.

Nothing ever helps, I tried so many things and nothing works.

I am unable to build a connection to other people and it seems like it will never change.

I will just live the rest of my life in agony.

Hi, I'll be your friend. I'm a boring old man though, so I'm probably not the friend anyone wants.

Hi ,hello. Well it might not sound so hopeful but people here in the forum can relate to what you are going through. We are here to hear you out and help each others. What things have you tried to do?

Dexter said:
My loneliness is killing me, I can't stand it any longer.

Nothing ever helps, I tried so many things and nothing works.

I am unable to build a connection to other people and it seems like it will never change.

I will just live the rest of my life in agony.

this is my first time writing on any forums I joined today as I need to vent, maybe to therapy my soul aches. Loneliness hurts as humans we do like to naturally be with someone, feel connected. You won't want to hear this but the truth is you can change what your going through but you have to be honest and change your inner world to project it on to the real world. You have probably been ignored for some other fool so many times that you may think there is something wrong with you? This is the biggest illusion you could ever witness, there is nothing more powerful then you in this universe. You can attract anything you want you just need the knowledge on how to do it. This might sound silly but I'd recommend going and finding a book, preferably on the law of attraction. Or watch bob proctor vids on YouTube. It's funny where you can find the answer if you really want it.

Are you a Britney Spears fan? Perhaps you could try a Britney Spears forum. Just kidding. Hilarious, I know.

You will one day grow to love loneliness as your true soulmate.

That's what happened to me. Chin up champion.

It's a lot better being alone. You'll never be as disapointed as you will be when it's done by someone else.

Hi dude, a new member hear also. I can defenetly relate to how you feel. I also empathize with the feeling that it is there to stay ( I feel the same, maybe you should see my first post on the forum maybe you can relate).

But and hear is the big but ( there always is one)

A) you are not truly alone as random people are reaching out to you to help cheer you up :))
B) the fact that you feel lonely indicates you value companionship and that is a rare trait in my oppinion today ( most people are so consumed by narcissism it sucks ) 

A wise man once said that the loneliest people are the kindest, the safest people are the brightest and the most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not whish others yo suffer how they do. So chin up my friend I know it's hard and you may feel alien to the world but that does not mean you are alone :)

Latest posts

Back