Christmas Card Exchange 2017!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SofiasMami

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Guess what time of year it is?? That's right, it's time for the ALL Christmas card exchange! 

I'm shopping online for holiday cards from New York's Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art. Maybe one of those cards has your name on it. :)

Everyone is welcome to participate! If you would like to exchange a card or cards, please post in this thread. Some members prefer to only send cards or only receive cards and if you only want to send/ receive/ exchange with one member instead of multiple members, that is fine as well.

From past experience, cards between the US and Canada or Europe take at least 1-2 weeks. To destinations beyond...it's anyone's guess lol (I'm looking at you, LadyF lol).

We'll keep a running list in this thread of everyone who wants to participate (VanillaCreme has helped in the past with updating the list, hoping you can help again this year :) ).
Participants can reach out to each other by PM for addresses. Addresses are kept confidential.

If you're new here or you've been around awhile but have stayed on the sidelines in the past, join us - the more, the merrier!
smile.gif
smile.gif

I will start with stating my preference :

I'll exchange cards with multiple members.

-Teresa
-Ringwood
-Drew
-EveWasFramed
-Cavey
-ladyforsaken
-Pathfinder
-zero
-Niave
-Serephina
-AliAmiUmi (limited send)
-MisterLonely
-

[video=youtube]

Yay! The Christmas Card Exchange, tis the season! ❄️🎄 Glad it's back! (and glad to see you too, SofiasMami!)

I will exchange with multiple members. 😊

I'm down for it this year. I'll send or receive to/from anyone.
PM me with your name and address if you'd like one from me. If you want to send me one, please ask for my address.
Sadly, there seems to be a couple that never receive my cards. Or in one case, with a household with two different recipients, one will receive my card but the other one won't.
It's so bizarre!

*For anyone who still has my address from last year and might be planning to send one, I've moved.

I'm in! Christmas isn't Christmas without cards from all over the world :)

Nice to see this up and running - thanks Teresa!

You know I'm in, send and receive, multiples. PM me if you'd like to exchange with me. :)

Cavey said:
I'm in! Christmas isn't Christmas without cards from all over the world :)

We must promise each other, no more glitter bombs. :p
(Cos I was kinda thinking about doing it to you lol.)

Thank you so much Teresa! I've been watching for this :) It's a wonderful idea.

I'm happy to send and receive multiple Christmas cards. PM if you would like to exchange cards with me. :D

Yay, glad to see everyone who's participating. :)
I'll start reaching out by PM in a few days for addresses.

If you've stumbled across this thread a few weeks from now or into December or you've been hemming and hawing about whether to join, it's not too late to get in! We've had people coming in right until the last minute :D

-Teresa

Yay! So it`s this time of the year again, iuhuuu. :D Thank you, Teresa. <3
Of course I`m in, like before, for multiples, send and receive.

I was so looking forward to this! I'm up for receiving and sending multiples :) 

Pm me for which ever you want or I'll pm people too, hehe 

I'm excited :D

I've been looking out for this and looking forward to it,I would really like to take part in it and would like to exchange cards.

Hello! I'd like to join :) I can send a few (up to 5) and I'm okay with receiving multiples. This sounds like fun!

I didn't join last year because I hate my handwriting (really it's bad), and a christmas card really is best handwritten.

But I'll give it my best, so I'm in sending and receiving :)

Latest posts

Back