Christmas Card Exchange 2017!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pathfinder said:
I'm certain that I have cards waiting for me at the little post office.  Sadly, the mail key that never leaves the truck,  left the truck in someone's pocket.  :club: :club:  I have the key back....but now also have about 16 inches of fresh snow and -29, so until there is a plow I will be sitting tight.  I may be posting in the first week of January to say my Thank You's   :D

Can't you borrow a sleigh and some reindeer from Santa? You're practically neighbors. :p

Good news! I have just received Drew's card! I love the little extra BTW - it's always nice to see things from other countries. With that, I wish everyone a happy 2018 and I'll see you back here same time this year ;)

Cavey said:
Good news! I have just received Drew's card! I love the little extra BTW - it's always nice to see things from other countries. With that, I wish everyone a happy 2018 and I'll see you back here same time this year ;)

Woot! I'm glad it finally came. I'm surprised it took so long to get there. I didn't think yours took all that long to get here. 

I wish you the best for the New Year!

Received Mr. Lonely’s card! 😊😊😊😊😊I’m so happy that you hand wrote it. Thank you so much 😊

Well Christmas has finished arriving in the Cariboo Mountains!  A trip to the post office welcomed me with the last of the Christmas Cards.  I think the sled dogs took a break from delivering the mail in the cold hahaha.

Thank you very much Ladyforsaken, Erasercrumbs, Zero and Drew!  It made my week. 

Drew - that was a pretty awesome thing to find in my card.  Thank you so much!  I will show the kids.  Things from a distant land are always amazing for them.

Latest posts

Back