You have (1) new member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AliAmiUmi

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ali. I just wanted to say hello. I found this forum yesterday and I really like the vibe that you all have and I'm looking forward to getting to join in and talk to you all. 

I've never really been good at making friends, but I can't seem to resign myself to be comfortable with being a loner. I like getting to be alone, but I hate that it's my only option. 

I'm not quite sure what else to say. Sorry ^^; I can't wait to get to know you all

Hello AliAmiUmi,

Being alone isn't your only option, never been good at making friends myself but crave human interaction, but it's not like anyone will do. I guess I've just had trouble finding people I click with in real life, maybe it's the same for you.

Anyway, welcome to the forum :)

Hi AliAmiUmi welcome to the forum :)

It can be hard getting to know new people and make new friends. Have you tried meetup.com? It's a pretty cool site where you can meetup with people with similar interests and get involved in various activities.

I try to keep myself busy with hobbies to keep the feeling of loneliness at bay, so I try to do some reading or sudoku, I also try to go out for walks when it's not too cold and sometimes I'll walk down to the local coffee shop and get a hot chocolate or a scone. I also go to the gym fairly often to get some endorphins and sometimes I'll go to a group exercise which gives me a good work and a chance to interact with other people a little, they're usually pretty friendly.

I hope this helps a little.

Anyways welcome again to the forum :)

The irony of being an introvert. It does suck. but a lot of these people are cool. Just talk and whatever. It grows on you.

Latest posts

Back