When shy, lonely and depressed guy likes a girl like her.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShyNLonely

Reaction score
Last time I was here about 3 months ago.
Long story short for anyone who is reading this and doesn't know the story about me. I'm shy, lonely and depressed guy. I'm also high risk for one type of cancer.
And about 3 weeks ago admins of one spotted page on facebook did publish my status about me wanting to meet someone for coffee. And that girl did liked my post, but she didn't wrote anything on post, or even asked admins to give her my contact.
Problem is; I did look at her photos on FB, since they are public. And I can't remember the last time when someone was that cute, nice and loveable on photos. Another problem is; girls like her probably don't date guy like me.
So now I'm kinda in between; send her message or not? What to say? XD Should I even do it if we look at the facts from my life? Depression + cancer stuff.
But again, my close friends do think that I'm amazing, super nice guy, very gentle and that kind of stuff.
So ... should I "talk" to her or let it go?

Not helping. :( I was 60-40 for not to talk, and now U made my life difficult. xD

Latest posts

Back