WOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost 61

Reaction score
Anyone here play World of Warcraft?
If so,let me know what server,or servers you play on!
It would be cool to have a gaming buddy!

I used to play on Area 52 with a couple online friends. When they quit, I didn't see much of a reason to keep playing. I kind of miss the lore of it but I lean more towards other MMOs now.

Tealeaf said:
I used to play on Area 52 with a couple online friends. When they quit, I didn't see much of a reason to keep playing. I kind of miss the lore of it but I lean more towards other MMOs now.

I had a bunch of friends that I played with on the Kargath server and they all quit as well.
Some other people that I knew played on the Fizzcrank server,so I moved a character over there,ans ended up staying there and now have 12 characters there..but everyone I knew quit as well!
Now I'm a lonely guy on a crap server.
Since I have played WOW since the start,I find I keep coming back to it-so much time and effort invested that I cant let go!

MMOs are dead. over. done.
Sadly.
I can run a free server on my own PC if you wanna just dork around and kill stuff and be gods.

GizmonicScrewdriver said:
MMOs are dead. over. done.
Sadly.
I can run a free server on my own PC if you wanna just dork around and kill stuff and be gods.

I dont think they are dead and gone yet.
Running a free sever from your PC? Sounds cool,but I dont really enjoy being a god..the whole point,at least to me is some sort of a challenge,and even more importantly some sense of community with other players.
WOW has killed that part off in the last few years.

Well, I can play normal, which is funny because my girl plays our server. I'm like "Don't you want a ******* mount or something?"

"Know, I earn it."

She's old school gaming lol.

Ghost 61 said:
Anyone here play World of Warcraft?
If so,let me know what server,or servers you play on!
It would be cool to have a gaming buddy!

if no one has joined you yet, I'll be your gaming buddy.

I play on multiple servers, but my 110's are on Gurubashi and Ragnaros.  Let me know if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back