Shaved my facial hair

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdi200

Reaction score
i have been tempted to shave my facial hair for so long now i think its a part of depression thing, well last night for the first time i shaved off everything  cheen cheeks and upper lift. I felt good looking at myself saying wow i look younger lol.

And here i come at work everyone looks at me in a weird way and started laughing in front of me some people say i look like a predator some people were like why the hell did you shave like that,  mind you i barely talk to anyone at work i just mind my own business but today it hurt me so bad i wish they could know whats it feels like to be laughed at.

I think people see it on my face that i look like a victim and they take advantage of that its like people tell me mean and insulting stuff right to my face without even taking a second thought how the person will feel. 

for sure life is cruel and when people see one is suffering they try they best to make it more worst

It's a bit of a shock when someone changes features. They'll get used to it and it'll be just another thing.

Don't just ignore it, it'll continue if you do. People go after others when they know there won't be any consequences, especially if you're the quiet one. Think of it like animals in the wild, if you behave like prey they'll treat you like that and attack.

I know that there are rules you need to follow when you're at work and you also wouldn't want to sound bitter so next time they hurt your feelings that way just give them a sour answer like "I shaved it because it's mine and I look good". Don't be afraid to be confident about yourself because others don't believe/accept you, that'll always be the case.

Latest posts

Back