A Message From The Black Lodge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm a guy, I live in Denmark. Recently, I've sort of brought my life back on track, after suffering some horrible years of stress and depression. But not without some huge personal costs, that ended my relationship with the mother of my son and also my social life.

Right now, I'm in training at an IT company as a technician (I'm a web designer by education) and I'm slowly meeting some really nice people in real life again. But I've also sneaked around this forum a bit in the past and thought to myself, that it was about time to join and talk with some of you people here, if interested.

Good Dale is still caught in The Black Lodge, but hopefully I'm leaving soon.  :)

Agent Cooper said:
Hi everyone.

I'm a guy, I live in Denmark. Recently, I've sort of brought my life back on track, after suffering some horrible years of stress and depression. But not without some huge personal costs, that ended my relationship with the mother of my son and also my social life.

Right now, I'm in training at an IT company as a technician (I'm a web designer by education) and I'm slowly meeting some really nice people in real life again. But I've also sneaked around this forum a bit in the past and thought to myself, that it was about time to join and talk with some of you people here, if interested.

Good Dale is still caught in The Black Lodge, but hopefully I'm leaving soon.  :)

You forgot to address one thing: how's Annie?

Anyhoo, welcome to the board!

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your struggles and I hope things get better.

Latest posts

Back