Good Evening ( ahem...atleast in the UK!) :P

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeepingItRetro

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am male, 36 and I am from the UK. Why am I here you may ask? (well, you might not) I am here, like many of you,who struggle with being on this mass sphere of water and land mass. You know, making friends, being social and trying to make sense of... (shudder) people. Personally speaking I haven't as of yet. Oh well.

Anyhow, I am here to offer my perceptions and experiences of this complex thing we call 'life'. Will I make friends? Maybe. Who knows? That is a question that may be answered I am sure.

Anyhow friends, now the formalities are over I am sure I will be seeing you as I travel around this viritual world. 

Be well!

Hi Retro, liking the avatar, Sega fan huh? Quick test, did you own a Dreamcast? I have one somewhere.....

Anyway, welcome, welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for here!

Edward W said:
Hi Retro, liking the avatar, Sega fan huh?  Quick test, did you own a Dreamcast?  I have one somewhere.....

Anyway, welcome, welcome!  I hope you find what you are looking for here!

Very much a Sega fan sir! Sadly, never had the Dreamcast but would LOVE to get one to be honest!

Amelia said:
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you kindly Miss!  :shy:

A big hello from someone also in the UK! I hope you manage to make exciting friends as you travel around this virtual world!

KeepingItRetro said:
Hello everyone. I am male, 36 and I am from the UK. Why am I here you may ask? (well, you might not) I am here, like many of you,who struggle with being on this mass sphere of water and land mass. You know, making friends, being social and trying to make sense of... (shudder) people. Personally speaking I haven't as of yet. Oh well.

Anyhow, I am here to offer my perceptions and experiences of this complex thing we call 'life'. Will I make friends? Maybe. Who knows? That is a question that may be answered I am sure.

Anyhow friends, now the formalities are over I am sure I will be seeing you as I travel around this viritual world. 

Be well!

Hi, I'm from the UK too :)

Also noticed the SEGA avatar, I enjoy some SEGA games :D

Hey there and welcome,

I'm a bit late to this party it seems, but here now! hearing other perspectives on any topic is always a good thing, so don't be shy to join in!

Latest posts

Back