Anyone want to talk with an Australian?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cucuboth

Reaction score
Hi,

So yeah. Does anyone want to talk with a lonely Australian? Doesn't matter if you're not in Australia yourself, just, I guess I have found that the time difference seems to be a problem for some people. I have Skype, or however you would like to chat, we could work it out. I'm just, well, hoping to find someone who understands about loneliness, and about silences, how we don't have to talk to spend time together. It would be nice to have someone to talk with. I'm 41, so, I hope that's not too old for everyone. 

Thanks,
Chris

Whatsapp is a few app you can use for texting on a phone, but we would need to exchage phone numbers with each other. Skype can do text as well, and is free too.

Let me get my Skype back up. God, it's been years. I'm a PC user so my digits are used to big keyboards. Message me your name.

Paraiyar said:
Why not join the chatroom as well?

I've looked in the chatroom. Seems pretty dead whenever I do. Time differences I guess.

RenegadeImager said:
Hi cucuboth

I'm a very young at heart 61 year old guy in Wales, UK. I'd try chatting via Skype.

Hi RenegadeImager,

OK. That would be cool. I'll keep an eye out for you on there :)

Cucuboth said:
Paraiyar said:
Why not join the chatroom as well?

I've looked in the chatroom. Seems pretty dead whenever I do. Time differences I guess.

RenegadeImager said:
Hi cucuboth

I'm a very young at heart 61 year old guy in Wales, UK. I'd try chatting via Skype.

Hi RenegadeImager,

OK. That would be cool. I'll keep an eye out for you on there :)

Chatroom can be dead sometimes and alive other times. I would personally recommend giving it anothet go but that's just me.

Sorry,
I was totally out of the loop. I can get it running again if you want.
Send me a PM.

Cucuboth said:
Hi,

So yeah. Does anyone want to talk with a lonely Australian? Doesn't matter if you're not in Australia yourself, just, I guess I have found that the time difference seems to be a problem for some people. I have Skype, or however you would like to chat, we could work it out. I'm just, well, hoping to find someone who understands about loneliness, and about silences, how we don't have to talk to spend time together. It would be nice to have someone to talk with. I'm 41, so, I hope that's not too old for everyone. 

Thanks,
Chris

Chris,

I would be happy to chat...especially what it is like to be lonely.

Latest posts

Back