An apology to all.

• Thread starter GizmonicScrewdriver
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GizmonicScrewdriver

I have returned home and am putting my life back together. I know that's going against the advice of some giving the home life situation. But it is partially my fault. I have severe social issues and an addiction to prescription medication that I am finally kicking. I guess that would partially explain my erratic behavior here. Though that is no excuse and I own it all.

I want to say I am truly sorry and did not want to try to weasel my way back by simply acting like nothing happened and troll with things like "Hi person I forgot I argued with, yeah I like that song too".

That is the worst troll maneuver.
I own it. I have to come to terms. I would like to start anew here, but if that's impossible with some I completely understand and do not blame you in the slightest given my out of control ramblings of nonsense and unacceptable douchebaggery.

I am making things better with my girlfriend and have finally patched things up with my family. (Tip: Never estrange yourself from your family because of their political beliefs.)

I have to patch things all over. It's not going to be easy but this is the last place I did my damage so it's a good place to start the backward steps to repair.

All apologies.

Adam.

I'm with Parayiar it happened, we understand and you move on.  I commend you for owning up to your behavior and apologizing...a lot of people can't admit they messed up and ask for forgiveness.  Just on that alone, you are all right in my book.  I wish you the best :)

Noone ever deserves a commendation for an admission of mistakes. But thank you both. It means a lot.

It's not so much about the apology, IMO. It's about showing that you mean it. Following through with what you say. If you do that, kudos to you for owning it. If you don't, the apology doesn't mean anything.

TheRealCallie said:
It's not so much about the apology, IMO. It's about showing that you mean it. Following through with what you say. If you do that, kudos to you for owning it. If you don't, the apology doesn't mean anything.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :p

Just kidding, I know what you mean.

Latest posts

Back