I can't do this.

• Thread starter GizmonicScrewdriver
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GizmonicScrewdriver

It's better to leave with an apology and that would be it. I cannot stay here with the state of the adminship. I was trying but I cannot.

Passive aggressiveness by those who run this place only cause more issues for those here. I am taking a better step.

I wish them the best though. But this is not a good scene. God bless all of all, admins included.

The only one being passive aggressive is you, really. To my knowledge, you still haven't let us know what any issues were or are that you have. If you expect us to read your mind or automatically know what you view as an issue, I'm sorry to say we're not able to do that.

vanilla has a point, Ive seen some posts by you that I just look at like "ehh, wtf"

The admins on here have been nothing but friendly and supportive of everyone.

You accused us of something we did not do. We're not the ones playing games here, you want to take a better step how about not blaming others and being honest.

zibafu said:
vanilla has a point, Ive seen some posts by you that I just look at like "ehh, wtf"

Not always..

zibafu said:

Ehh, wtf, is a good call.
Not trying to dig this back up. But being on all kinds of anti-depressant medication, dealing with spousal abuse, and taking Ambien just to go through the day isn't great. If I could make sense all the time I could work at NASA.

Wait, forget that one, forgot about that astronaut, she wore diapers so she could drive like 600 miles nonstop to try to shoot the girlfriend of a man she had a thing for. Yeah, she was messed up. Not a good analogy. Maybe I could pull Taco Bell regional manager. :p

And yes and no of supportive admins. It is a tough one. There is a lot of sanctimonious. "I know this or that because I am an admin". Doesn't make you king of all the answers.
I never feel any empathy, more like preaching.
I also sense in-fighting that starts with one admin wanting a chatroom away from the forum. And when another sees the obvious writing on the wall makes her own. Not good mojo.

And anyone who doesn't like this post can come back with a long spiel though it doesn't affect my take on the matter. To quote Dennis Miller," of course that's my opinion, I could be wrong".

That's your interpretation but the only sanctimonious behaviour I've seen has been coming from you. We've never uttered those words on here ever, nor have any of us acted in such a way. We've only reiterated the guidelines of this forum which sadly we have to repeatedly remind certain individuals of, like you. Yet here you are again running us and others down when you know nothing about us. You attack us and make false claims against us.

Since you seemingly want to use this thread to continue to take pot shots at us consider it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back