Please help me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAnxiousPain

Reaction score
I'm severely depressed, and I feel trapped. A job that was so promising to me, that was really going to help me out, I didn't pass the exam to move forward with it. I am stuck, and really do not know what to do. I have $900.00 and want to get on the bus and leave town. Anyone have any advice? God please speak thru one of these angels on this forum to Guide me in the right direction.

Okay, you didn't pass the exam. That sucks, we've probably all been in similar situations. However, you can't change that, so what are you other options? There must be more jobs out there. There must be something you can do to pick yourself up, to have some fun, let off some steam. Leaving town likely won't help anything, unless you can find a similar job in another town and you don't have anything tying you to where you are now. But why do you feel trapped and want to run?

There's always another option, you just have to find it. Don't make rash decisions based on something negative that happened. Cool off, figure out your options and go from there. Good luck.

TheAnxiousPain said:
I'm severely depressed, and I feel trapped. A job that was so promising to me, that was really going to help me out, I didn't pass the exam to move forward with it. I am stuck, and really do not know what to do. I have $900.00 and want to get on the bus and leave town. Anyone have any advice? God please speak thru one of these angels on this forum to Guide me in the right direction.

Hugs... sorry that you are going through so much at this moment. Any chance of you taking the exam again? If not, how about looking at other area of employment? Is your depression and your anxiety caused by the exam? Failing an exam is not a pleasant feeling at all but it is also not the end of the world. If this don’t work, try other stuff as long as you don’t give up trying at all. I hope something will come up for you soon.  Keeping you in my prayer. Be well and take care . God bless!

TheAnxiousPain said:

Your depression problems and your logistical problems are both interacting, like two medications can do, each one making the other worse. 
If i was in your place with only $900, I'd focus on the logistical issues first.  And leaving town would just add more complications that aren't needed now.  I'd get any reasonable paying job to keep the physical needs met.....I could always look for something better later on.
Your severe depression?  Dunno what to tell you there.  I've been in severe depression, for years at a time, I lived through it somehow and somehow or other came out the other side......it's still lurking out there like a threatening cloud though.
You can live through this dark place you're in now too.

Do what I did,
I myself took my money, clothes and a bag and left town. You only get a chance to do that a few times in your life.
http://www.travelersaid.org/

It might change your life and you might network.

Latest posts

Back