Sad critter Thanksgiving Story.

• Thread starter GizmonicScrewdriver
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GizmonicScrewdriver

3 years I have lived here, there has been a skunk, that has run through my garbage, sprayed on and terrified me.
I return have used my makeshift repellent on him which he hates. (1 part water, 2 parts red vinegar.)
Size of a small dog, I called him "Big Boy", he called me...I have no clue, but in skunk, it's not very nice.

Though every year I leave the turkey carcass out for him. We really don't fight until after New Years. It's not as cute as you think, it's likely he's too full until after Christmas.
But he never does show up for our "little battles" until after January. But when he does, even my girl would say "can you too just stop being children??"
As if we were both the same intellect. Like it was Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Big Boy had been hit, and passed away on November 19th. I scooped him up. My old adversary.
He's buried right next to where he wanted to be, my garbage.
:(
True story. Wow Happy Holidays.

Big Boy ?-2017
Turkey Leftovers will be there bud.

This was a touching story. It was nice of you to leave that turkey out for him all those years, and funny that you guys seemed to have a semi-friendly rivalry. It's one of those things that's almost like a cartoon like you said, or like animals can be more human than we think. Obviously I didn't know him, but just reading this, I'm sorry to hear about Big Boy passing away.

TY, A lot of people would find it weird, the story. It's all true. This son of a ***** would always torment me and...it's almost like the "I killed the Wabbit. :(
BTW I decided to leave the carcass out further towards where his family would be. I just hope they are not pissed.

(Disclaimer: "Kill The Wabbit" is meant to make more forum participates familiar with the hunter vs. the hunted mutual respect scenario.)

Latest posts

Back