Have you ever felt sad or lonely?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alper

Reaction score
Hello everyone from Turkey,
I have got lot of friend in my scholl and all around of my home Unfortunately,I feel sad and lonely is that normal ? when ı was a boy I'm very hapy and pleasure but now this is not

Welcome to the forum Alper. Feeling sad and lonely every now and then is normal but if it happens too many times and is starting to affect your every day life, then you need to try and figure out why. Do you feel disonnected from your friends/family because they don't get you? Is it because you don't have intimate relationships and want one? Or perhaps it is the realisation that each of us individuals are very small parts in a big picture? It's important that you try to figure out why so you can hopefully feel less sad and lonely.

Good luck Alper. Hope things improve for you.

I have had plenty of time where I have felt sad and lonely. Sometimes I still do It's normal to a point, I believe. I think we all joined this forum because we have/had a lack of social interaction at some point in our lives.

Keep reaching out to people in your life, continue to come here, get advice, chat with others. Also, the chat room is a fun place to talk with folks too!

Thank you for all your comments ...
I hope we will have a good relationship via this forum.

I think many people here have. It's possible to be surrounded by people and still lonely. Sometimes people lack closeness with those around them, so it still feels like being alone in a way.

Latest posts

Back