So SCIFI

• Thread starter GizmonicScrewdriver
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GizmonicScrewdriver

What the fresia makes you think those 2 pictures are two different people. You're a ******* idiot. You need to find a different kind of forum to run because one for depression and loneliness doesn't need an ass such as yourself. Feel sorry for anyone who will stay and deal with your Nazi honeysuckle.

fresia off very much.

And close the thread and ban me, but talking honeysuckle then closing the thread doesn't mean you have the last word.

Even though you are way out off line here, I hope Sci-Fi doesn't ban you, because you seem like a person with legit honeysuckle going on in your life, and as I saw in another thread where someone needed a person to talk to, you were the only one willing and/or able to reach out.

However, if you go around causing trouble, being rude, looking for confrontation and in doing so cause others to be insecure about posting here, hesitant to react or even contemplate leaving, then you are doing more damage than good here.

Stop focusing on sci-fi, he clearly stated your signature privileges were suspended, whether you agree or not on the reason why doesn't matter.

I'm sorry, I can't stay here. I still plan to leave. I just wanted it known that he is not fit to run this place and I hope he drops off the face of the earth.
I'm not going to stay and be toyed around with like a dead mouse.  It's a shame that waste of egg and sperm is admin because there are a lot of good people here.
He can log in and give me a long speech and close the thread but he is still scum of the pond.

GizmonicScrewdriver said:
I'm sorry, I can't stay here. I still plan to leave. I just wanted it known that he is not fit to run this place and I hope he drops off the face of the earth.
I'm not going to stay and be toyed around with like a dead mouse.  It's a shame that waste of egg and sperm is admin because there are a lot of good people here.
He can log in and give me a long speech and close the thread but he is still scum of the pond.

I've not seen one positive post from you yet.

The admins do a good job here IMO

Ban my ass, you won't see me again. And I have never come back with a different account. You think I really am a desperate person to do that? Kick me for life. SHut me down.

GizmonicScrewdriver said:
Ban my ass, you won't see me again. And I have never come back with a different account. You think I really am a desperate person to do that? Kick me for life. SHut me down.

Why do you want a ban specifically as much as it appears?

To know I won't have to even be tempted to come back and eventually deal with his garbage. If he doesn't I'll just keep annoying and him. Not anyone else. This is about him.
I wanna go out my way. Better to burn out then fade away as they always say.

TheRealCallie said:
Yet Sci isn't the one going around attacking people....hmm.
So what are you going to name your next account? Or maybe you already have one.

Well, Gizmonic isn't the one throwing around baseless accusations. ;)

I would hate to see you go, Gizmonic, as I've liked the majority of your posts. Even your less savory posts had some kernels of truth in them. However, it's clear that this forum is triggering you. You're probably better off staying away for a long while, or even finding a different system of support. Sticking around just to antagonize select people will definitely *not* help you in the long run.

reynard_muldrake said:
TheRealCallie said:
Yet Sci isn't the one going around attacking people....hmm.
So what are you going to name your next account? Or maybe you already have one.

Well, Gizmonic isn't the one throwing around baseless accusations. ;)

I would hate to see you go, Gizmonic, as I've liked the majority of your posts. Even your less savory posts had some kernels of truth in them. However, it's clear that this forum is triggering you. You're probably better off staying away for a long while, or even finding a different system of support. Sticking around just to antagonize select people will definitely *not* help you in the long run.

Thanks, but this is me giving myself tough love. I'll miss some of you guys, you have been cool. But people don't deserve to be trampled on.

Sorry to hear about your struggles on ALL, GizmonicScrewdriver.

Perhaps taking a big step back from the forum would be the wiser course for you. This can be a very toxic environment. I speak from personal experience here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back