Nice buildings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Volt

Post buildings that you like the look of. Either the inside (a room/rooms) or the exterior. 

I'll start things off:

tvfts-largetumb.jpg

45651794c70171aa4d442e7b83803ba2.jpg

I find the curved concrete look interesting, reminds me of industrial stuff. It's not exactly pretty, but it looks quite strong so I like it.

DarkSelene said:
I find the curved concrete look interesting, reminds me of industrial stuff. It's not exactly pretty, but it looks quite strong so I like it.

I like that one too, it's different in a good way.

WTCT1_Main2.jpg

Volt said:
MisterLonely said:
Volt said:
Yes! I love going there!

Would you believe I haven't been there yet :|

Yes. We should go together!

Not a fan of big cities, they are way to confusing to drive in :| I'm sure I could find some time though, no idea what there is to do there!

DarkSelene said:
Awn, a date!

....  :club:

MisterLonely said:
Volt said:
Yes. We should go together!

Not a fan of big cities, they are way to confusing to drive in :| I'm sure I could find some time though, no idea what there is to do there!
It's filled with little food shops/bars. As in, really filled to the brim. It also has an Albert Heijn. And good public toilets. 
We can go by train, it's right next to a station. But no worries, i won't push you further.

Volt said:

See, seeing stuff like that reminds me of when I walk home; what kind of rich a-hole bribed, or seduced, or conned his way into enough money to be able to afford that?!?!

And, more importantly...can I do it too? ;-)

Richard_39 said:
See, seeing stuff like that reminds me of when I walk home; what kind of rich a-hole bribed, or seduced, or conned his way into enough money to be able to afford that?!?!

And, more importantly...can I do it too? ;-)

The trick is to go in the house and kill the owner.

Latest posts

Back