Videos that surprise

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Cheif broom!

I'll explain here how to post youtube video's the easy way 

Code:
[youtube]Y-rmzh0PI3c[/youtube]

Type as above to get the video posted, the part in between the youtube tags is the part of the video url after ?v= from the brower.
If it works you'll get this.

[youtube]Y-rmzh0PI3c[/youtube]

Thanks MisterLonely! it was bad enough feeling incompetent and then I couldn't delete it so had to air my tech ****up to the world! ho hum... Anyhow a comment on this vid- I find most human drama predictable [imho] so tend to like sci-fi and fringe type stuff where theres a chance of something new or being surprised. This one could be relevant to this forum ie as its about change/transformation breaking free etc , thanks again!

Chief broom said:
Thanks MisterLonely! it was bad enough feeling incompetent and then I couldn't delete it so had to air my tech ****up to the world! ho hum... Anyhow a comment on this vid- I find most human drama predictable [imho] so tend to like sci-fi and fringe type stuff where theres a chance of something new or being surprised. This one could be relevant to this forum ie as its about change/transformation breaking free etc , thanks again!

You're very welcome, don't feel bad about the tech ****up, it's happened before, I've explained how to do video embeds before, and it'sbeen explained to me by someone as well, just paying it forward :)

I did like the video, the visual style they used with all the colours is pleasing to watch! 
I had half expected the sheep to die though :/

Latest posts

Back