Acne. What?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brennabean said:
Does anyone else here have acne? If so what products work best? I'm getting tired of the himalayas appearing on my face.

Doubtful the Himalayas appear on your face. Unless you weight about 526.50 tons.
I used to have some, long ago. Used Clerasil when it got bad.

Richard_39 said:
Brennabean said:
Does anyone else here have acne? If so what products work best? I'm getting tired of the himalayas appearing on my face.

Doubtful the Himalayas appear on your face. Unless you weight about 526.50 tons.
I used to have some, long ago. Used Clerasil when it got bad.
 I try to make it a habit of not weighing myself so I couldn't tell ya!

I do. Well, at age 47, I don't have a pizza face, but I can generally summon up some goodies.

Do a Youtube search. Horrifying but strangely compelling. ;)

Nothing so far has helped, I get them every now and then, was sporting a nice big red disk on my cheek last week and the week before one on my chin. shower twice a day, don't know what else I could be doing, they just come every now and then and leave again.

Drinking more water helped. My weight divided by 2. That's how many ounces. If I weight 200 lbs; then 100 ounces.

Washing my face twice a day. Once in the shower and once with a cream, cleansing cloths, or a pore cleanser.

Removing sugar from my diet helped too.

Greatly reducing meat. Eliminating pork helped.

I use to get big, greasy, painful bumps. They'd leave scars. I started with removing pork, then increasing water in take. The rest all at once. I still have some scaring but rarely any bumps.

I had really bad acne around age 19-23. I have a lot of scarring from it because I used benzyl peroxide products on it which basically just burns off the top layer of your skin.

I didn't eat meat or much sugar at that time (or drink alcohol, smoke...I did nothing fun at that time haha). Basically I was healthy but had acne anyway and nothing made it better until nature decided we didn't need it anymore.

My son had it very badly and it was cured quickly by using antibiotics prescribed by the doctor. He didn't find any of the commercial products helped at all.

My sister uses a cream called Himalaya for acne. 😂😂

Anyways, somethings you might not have tried

Zinc is an essential element for this. So consume foods that have more zinc. Or take zinc tablets but only if your doctor allows so. 
Drinking neem juice will make your skin problems go away. Not just suppress but from the roots.
If your skin is oily, then use multani clay+sandalwood powder+rose water, as a paste. The clay smells so good.
Add less clay if your skin is dry. This method will take time.
Use aloe vera's jelly. Again, takes a lot of time but works. Egyptians considered it an elixir of life.
Eat papaya.
Make a paste of sandalwood+honey and apply on face for 30 minutes. It looks disgusting with a pleasant smell but works if done regularly.

Latest posts

Back