What's up / Discord for those who don't give up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unix

Reaction score
Hello guys, i'm have bought finally a decent phone so now i can use What's up and stuff like that. Even if i'm trying desperatly to enjoy life and get honeysuckle done i'm still alone like a hermit and i feel like life is just a real ***** to me. 

So, this is another attempt to find a friend and creating a group of people who share the desire to not give up in this unfair world, supporting each other in difficult moments and cheering up for our successes. I have thought of something we can use on daily basis without much effort, something like WA ( i have tryed to do a similar thing on this forum, but the ttempt failed ).

Feel free to pm me or write right here, there are no requirements needed. Either if you are in your sixties, thirties or still a teen it doesn't matter. If you are struggling with your life, if you are depressed or just wanna to make friends you are welcome.  

I hope that someone will respond, this is a completely new thing for me. One thing that i learned in the last months is that there is no thing such a neutral state. We can only go forward or backward, but there is no middle ground where you don't move.

This can be an attempt to move forward for every one who will read this :D

Edit. We can use discord if giving your phone number is a big deal to you

Hi Unix, although I support your attempts I always find it a it difficult to just share my phone number with people who are basically strangers. Once you give your phonenumber you can't take it back, and if someone chooses to harass you,you'll have to get a new number.

Maybe you'd have more luck with something like Discord (https://discordapp.com/), you can make a chatroom and it's basically the same (or better I'd say) as watsapp, without having to share a phone number or even email.

MisterLonely said:
Hi Unix, although I support your attempts I always find it a it difficult to just share my phone number with people who are basically strangers. Once you give your phonenumber you can't take it back, and if someone chooses to harass you,you'll have to get a new number.

Maybe you'd have more luck with something like Discord (https://discordapp.com/), you can make a chatroom and it's basically the same (or better I'd say) as watsapp, without having to share a phone number or even email.

I dislike discord since i have usually used it for talking, and very few people use it, but it can be a possibility. Sharing the number is a big deal, sharing the email doesn't seems like a big deal to me

Unix said:
MisterLonely said:

I dislike discord since i have usually used it for talking, and very few people use it, but it can be a possibility. Sharing the number is a big deal, sharing the email doesn't seems like a big deal to me
How about KIK. You don’t need to put in any numbers. You can use your email to open the account and then create a user ID.

Never heard of it, there is no difference to me. But first of all I need to find someone to chat with, since the adherence to this topic was pretty low

Keep in mind there is a chat room for the forum. You could always try there. Right now it's about as quiet as the forum, but it only takes a few people willing to talk to get it back up and swinging.

Brennabean said:
Hey, like you I believe that happiness and success is always achievable. If you want to have a chat with me drop me a pm :)

I will :D

Latest posts

Back