So glad I found this site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seahorse

Good morning every one.
I just wanted to say how grateful I am to have found this site. I have been living with lonliness for 5 years now, some times I am accepting of it. Sometimes I feel like I'm going insane. I read so many posts on here and can relate to so many things. Its so frustrating being alone 24/7 and never having any one to talk to and do things with. Sure there are plenty of things I enjoy by my self like walking my dog or riding my bike, but lets be real some things are just not that enjoyable by your self, thankfully I'm not a tennis player, that wouldn't be fun by your self. Lol
There are so many things I could rant about I wouldn't know where to start. I think I read every comment on the post "you know you're lonely when" I could relate to so much stuff, some funny, some sad. And I need to clarify that its completely normal to talk to animals whether you are lonely or not.
Reading so many posts helped me feel less sorry for my self, which is easy to do.
Thanks for reading my post

Seahorse said:
I'm not a tennis player, that wouldn't be fun by your self. Lol

I just got stuck on this lol.
Isn't the Sqash thing a thing where you play by yourself whacking the ball on the wall? I think I seen that in movies or something.
Anyways....that's just me, besides the point lol.
I'm happy if this site helps you out. It's what it's here for and it's what we're here for.
You need to talk, or even just getting something off your chest that you don't know where else to write it, this is the place, man. We won't judge (too much) :D

My hobby and passion is boating. I live in Florida. I have a boat sitting in my drive way but I don't feel safe going out alone. Its just a reminder that I have things I love but not every thing is fun by your self

Seahorse said:
My hobby and passion is boating. I live in Florida. I have a boat sitting in my drive way but I don't feel safe going out alone. Its just a reminder that I have things I love but not every thing is fun by your self

OHHHHH man! I'm jealous. I'm suuuuuper jealous, I want to boat too lol.
If I had all the money I could have, I'd own about 3 things; a nice house somewhere cold up north and isolated, a 1967 Chevy Impala and a boat. Actually, if I was REALLY loaded, it'd be an old replica of a pirate ship and I'd find myself 30 or so volunteers to learn to sail "à la old school". That'd be awesome :)

Seahorse said:
Good morning every one.
I just wanted to say how grateful I am to have found this site. I have been living with lonliness for 5 years now, some times I am accepting of it. Sometimes I feel like I'm going insane. I read so many posts on here and can relate to so many things. Its so frustrating being alone 24/7 and never having any one to talk to and do things with. Sure there are plenty of things I enjoy by my self like walking my dog or riding my bike, but lets be real some things are just not that enjoyable by your self, thankfully I'm not a tennis player, that wouldn't be fun by your self. Lol
There are so many things I could rant about I wouldn't know where to start. I think I read every comment on the post "you know you're lonely when" I could relate to so much stuff, some funny, some sad. And I need to clarify that its completely normal to talk to animals whether you are lonely or not.
Reading so many posts helped me feel less sorry for my self, which is easy to do.
Thanks for reading my post

Hey there, I saw this a little late but I think you seem decent enough.  Your reasons for loneliness might not be similar to what most people are dealing with here, so as a result you might have gotten off on the wrong foot.  But maybe it's all a misunderstanding.  Anyway, I guess I was just saying, don't feel like you're being forced out - maybe reconsider leaving, give it some time.  Take care, Ska Fish.

Seahorse said:

Why don't you feel safe going out on your own in your boat? 

Last year I visited the Ukraine, I don't speak Russian (or Ukrainian), I could read the letters, but unless their word was similiar to ours, I didn't know what it meant. During the day I had an interpreter with me, but at night I would go out by myself and explore. Not very far mind you, stayed within a couple of klicks from the hotel.

When I lived near Fayetteville, NC (some call it Fayett-nam) I would often go out late at night/very early AM and explore the city. Less people, less traffic. I would imagine a boat would be great to get away from everything. One time I had a lady run up to my car, I rolled down the passenger window and she asked if I was looking for a date.  :rolleyes: I told her no, I was just texting my wife. That was the most interesting thing to happen to me.

Latest posts

Back