If you are lonely , get a dog

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seahorse

I've always had dogs and cats, but I actually read an article about a Dr. Who writes prescriptions to get a dog! Maybe I take my relationship with my furry friends for granted, cuddly kitties, walking my dog, but I paid attention today walking my dog, people stop and talk especially other dog walkers and are very friendly just as I am and it made me wonder if they have this great happy life or just take advantage of having a short chat with a fellow dog owner and actually are as lonely as I am

Lol, yeah, because taking care of a dog when I already don't have enough time in the day to do what I need to do would help so much. :p

Although, I'm not lonely, so it might work for someone who is. Cats are easier. I have three of those.

Perhaps because it's a PUBLIC FORUM and EVERYONE is welcome? I don't know, just a shot in the dark. I can assure you that not everyone on this site is lonely. The majority may be, but certainly not all.

Seahorse said:
Why are people on a site for lonely people if they are not lonely?

Shh, she's in denial.  :D

I'd get a pet if I felt like I could afford to take care of it and had the time to play with it.

I'm new here and was just hoping to spark conversations with other lonely people and interested to hear what they have to say. I didn't mean to offend any one

DarkSelene said:
Tealeaf said:
I have plants, but I killed one of the cacti.

Is that even possible? hahaha

.. I did too... I don't know if it's totally dead or dying... D:

I can't have a cat in this flat. I'm so looking forward to getting a cat but at this rate I won't have one for a year at least. Maybe two. It's going to be amazing.

Any way. I'm super grateful for all my furry friends. If any one cares I have 3 cats and a dog

Latest posts

Back