What are you doing for Christmas?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seahorse

I have been alone for 5 years now. The first couple of Christmas were difficult. But the last few years I bought a very nice artificial tree that I put up early and enjoy looking at it for weeks.. There are no presents, but it's some thing that I can do for my self and really enjoy it. I wish I could post a picture to share

I used to have a tree, but haven't taken it out last year or this year.

I'm making an effort but I'm not exactly in the Christmas spirit right now.

We are sticking close to home. My husband just had back surgery, so he's pretty much housebound for a while. Looking forward to tobogganing with my son!! Big snowstorm coming in tonight, so hopefully we get lots of the white stuff. ❄️🎄😊

The tree and the food are my favorite parts of Christmas, and you can do that for yourself and feel really good about it!

I guess this is the right place to wish merry Christmas to everyone :]

I don't have family or friends in this country except my son, he is visiting on the 23rd and leaving again on the 24th. I don't live alone, my partner is here but he is sick and can't really do anything (and never knows what I am talking about). Maybe his parents will pop round for a cup of tea. I don't mind staying in I never enjoy social events and despise small talk :D

NOTHING!! Staying home, vegging, probably play the new video game I asked for.

Same thing I always do. Spend time with my kids Christmas morning, go to my parents house for lunch and then pass the kids off to their father and go home and do nothing....or work if I have work to do.

Latest posts

Back