What would you do if you had some one to spend time with?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seahorse

I have a boat sitting at my house but I just don't feel safe taking it out by my self even though I'd still enjoy it. I also love to cook and i would love to have other people over for dinner or get togethers.

Walking, going to theater, watching movies and TV series together, playing board games, video games or any other games mutually liked, playing basketball or volleyball if there is a field nearby, swimming...

Rock climbing, theatre, restaurants, chess, freerunning/parkour, abseiling (is that a word?), rafting, ghost hunting, fitness, discussions.

Probably tell them to go away, sit on a rocking chair on my balcony and not move for 20 years.

If it's a female then I would have sex all the time.

Survival training, target shooting, cooking classes, any cool waterfalls or other swimming places...

I can do any of those alone, though.

P.s.: Working out would be way easier with someone else making me do it.

DarkSelene said:
Survival training, target shooting, cooking classes, any cool waterfalls or other swimming places...

I can do any of those alone, though.

P.s.: Working out would be way easier with someone else making me do it.

I'll go hunting with you, haven't shot some targets in ages ;-)

MisterLonely said:
Yes! it is so much easier and more fun with two or more!

I can imagine, easier to push limits too.

Richard_39 said:

I don't wanna kill animals for sport.

DarkSelene said:
MisterLonely said:

Richard_39 said:

LOL Neither do I, I said targets ;-)

Last time I really went hunting, I was about 16. We don't hunt for sport, we actually take everything and consume everything. It would be dumb, ridiculous and disrespectful to the animal to do anything else. Not to mention my ancestors would be pissed at me ;-)

DarkSelene said:
MisterLonely said:

Richard_39 said:

Easier to push limits, yes it is, also easier to push too fa trying to keep up and get injured, make sure your fellow sports enthusiasts know your limit and don't let you cross it, just push it, and ofcourse do the same for them!

MisterLonely said:
Easier to push limits, yes it is, also easier to push too fa trying to keep up and get injured, make sure your fellow sports enthusiasts know your limit and don't let you cross it, just push it, and ofcourse do the same for them!

Honey, I'd never let anyone see me sweating and panting that much. hahaha

Richard_39 said:
LOL Neither do I, I said targets ;-)

Last time I really went hunting, I was about 16. We don't hunt for sport, we actually take everything and consume everything. It would be dumb, ridiculous and disrespectful to the animal to do anything else. Not to mention my ancestors would be pissed at me ;-)

I'm up for targets.

DarkSelene said:
MisterLonely said:

.... Landwhale *hides*

MisterLonely said:
DarkSelene said:
MisterLonely said:

.... Landwhale *hides*

You know, not that I want to intrude in this conversation, but the innuendos are making me laugh uncontrollably ;-)

Also, in context, sweating and panting isn't necessarily a bad thing  :D

Latest posts

Back