Is there any thing I can do or say to make you feel better?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seahorse

I joined this site 2 days ago..
Out of utter despair and excruciating lonliness. I had no idea there were other very lonely people out there. I have wanted to vent and complain and whine to any one who will listen, but being on this site only makes me want to encourage other people

Attachments

• 1e5a196c85608546f91867e83a2f3c94--math-quotes-class-quotes.jpg
    1e5a196c85608546f91867e83a2f3c94--math-quotes-class-quotes.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 540
For once in 5 long years I don't need to let it all out... That's the funny thing. I've been so angry for years about people who weren't there for me and had no one to complain to about it...now after finding this site... I just don't feel the anger any more...

Well, for some people...helping others is helpful.
I know it does so for me. Don't know that I always do that. I hope I do sometimes.

Richard_39 said:
I know it does so for me. Don't know that I always do that. I hope I do sometimes.

You helped me by being one of the first people I feel like I've connected with in a while :)

Brennabean said:
Richard_39 said:

You helped me by being one of the first people I feel like I've connected with in a while :)

:) 
Anytime, darlin'. My virtual door's always opened.
Tho you should be concentrating on finding a tank and a healer ;-)

Seahorse said:
For once in 5 long years I don't need to let it all out... That's the funny thing. I've been so angry for years about people who weren't there for me and had no one to complain to about it...now after finding this site... I just don't feel the anger any more...

Me too! I was lonely until I joined. Now I'm great!

Is there anything you can do or say to make me feel better? That question made me cry.

Tell me:

It's not your fault.

Everything will be okay.

You're doing alright.

You're still a nice person.

Not really much you can do I guess. I just appreciate being able to scream into the void and having someone actually listen!

Sarah G said:
Not really much you can do I guess. I just appreciate being able to scream into the void and having someone actually listen!

I think this is the best. Just listen.

Latest posts

Back