Getting agitated

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should've thought this through more. I don't know that one. I do know that struggle though. If anything, if you lose, they lose too. Usually.

It's free on psn and pc I think, I recommend it :) an dyes I usually get this struggle on wow too because no one has the balls to be a tank. And it's the same the other way around, when someone chooses to be a tank but attempts to flank all the time leaving damage and healer to be royally buggered.

The nice thing can be that you over time find competent people you can team up with, given they're not too elitist. Of course you have to get lucky to find those.

I appreciate the recommendation, but i'll have to pass. Getting into another game, especially an mmo, is not going to be good for my general well being at this point.

Volt said:
The nice thing can be that you over time find competent people you can team up with, given they're not too elitist. Of course you have to get lucky to find those.

I appreciate the recommendation, but i'll have to pass. Getting into another game, especially an mmo, is not going to be good for my general well being at this point.

The elitism breeds competence in my experience. =P

I've never been a part of a really high level group in any mmo that wasn't a little full of themselves. It's just a part of having high standards and wanting to get things done right.

Paladins looks like a free to play version of overwatch.

Fair point, however in my experience it's possible to have a competent without having that elitism flowing over. I guess it depends on personal preference?

I play wow with two friends, one of whom is likely one the best tanks in Europe, no lie. He makes his way through prestigious guilds getting sick of them relying on him and their snobby attitudes. Even though I suck at gaming, my boys are true dam bois who encourage me and just help me enjoy the game. It's great. So yes Volt, there are some humble and amazing gamers out there!

Remember when i said "have a competent"?

It might also be that it can be easy to become arrogant. I know i can be if i don't keep it in check. Maybe other people are different in that, i don't know.

Haha yeah I hate on healers a lot... Which is why I mostly play the healer now xD I'm getting good at it too now which is nice. I don't talk to other players though and that's probably a good thing because when I shout "why the fresia are you a healer?!" they probably would make the effort to not heal me lol

They might be healing for the same reason you are. And so goes the endless cycle. But i love a good shittalk.

Most fun I had was with a paladin in protection/retribution spec, with all strength gear and a shield + one hander... was a damage dealer that kept pulling agro, but it was so fun.

Arcane/fire mage, used to e only arcane but they removed everything I liked in the first expansion and gave it for free to everyone.
Discipline priest, high spirit and mana per/5, great for group healing and non of that boring tank spamming crap.

so so so many other characters...

Forgot the point, healing is THE MOST FUN in wow!

Latest posts

Back