BlahTherapy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewStuff

Reaction score
Has anyone been to BlahTherapy? It's a site where you can vent to someone or be a Listener and listen or give good advice.

NewStuff said:
Has anyone been to BlahTherapy? It's a site where you can vent to someone or be a Listener and listen or give good advice.

Never heard of it. Sounds like a good idea, though.

No, shall I try it out and report back? I'm going to. I can resist everything except temptation. Going in now.

Edit: There's not much of a wait so that is nice. Felt like the listener was AI? There's a disclaimer about being homicidal etc. I vented about eating and the vicious cycle of restriction and overeating which is especially tiresome at this time of year. I didn't want to go full eating disorder because maybe they wouldn't be allowed to advise me then so I kept it fairly light. The listener said they felt that ''we should always watch what we eat...we are what we eat!'' which is a f'ing stupid thing to say so I left.

10/10 would be advised that I am a Milka Soft Inside Choco Sensation Cookie (Even Better Warm!) again.

I have been there several times as a Listener and a Venter. I like it. As a Listener I find some disturbing situations from time to time.

Sarah G said:
No, shall I try it out and report back? I'm going to. I can resist everything except temptation. Going in now.

Edit: There's not much of a wait so that is nice. Felt like the listener was AI? There's a disclaimer about being homicidal etc. I vented about eating and the vicious cycle of restriction and overeating which is especially tiresome at this time of year. I didn't want to go full eating disorder because maybe they wouldn't be allowed to advise me then so I kept it fairly light. The listener said they felt that  ''we should always watch what we eat...we are what we eat!'' which is a f'ing stupid thing to say so I left.

10/10 would be advised that I am a Milka Soft Inside Choco Sensation Cookie (Even Better Warm!) again.

You could have laid it on them anyway but if they were giving you responses you didn't like, then there was no need. I have been given good advise and I've gotten bad attitudes. They are real people though. I actually met a good friend of mine through them.

NewStuff said:
I have been there several times as a Listener and a Venter. I like it. As a Listener I find some disturbing situations from time to time.

Sarah G said:

Edit: There's not much of a wait so that is nice. Felt like the listener was AI? There's a disclaimer about being homicidal etc. I vented about eating and the vicious cycle of restriction and overeating which is especially tiresome at this time of year. I didn't want to go full eating disorder because maybe they wouldn't be allowed to advise me then so I kept it fairly light. The listener said they felt that  ''we should always watch what we eat...we are what we eat!'' which is a f'ing stupid thing to say so I left.

You could have laid it on them anyway but if they were giving you responses you didn't like, then there was no need. I have been given good advise and I've gotten bad attitudes. They are real people though. I actually met a good friend of mine through them.

They are real people then, that is nice to know. I didn't especially dislike the answer I just felt awkward, tbh. I can see that it would have its uses if one weren't too sensitive or upset. I can see potential in it. Are religionists not using it to evangelise or did they build their own already?

Sarah G said:
NewStuff said:

Sarah G said:

They are real people then, that is nice to know. I didn't especially dislike the answer I just felt awkward, tbh. I can see that it would have its uses if one weren't too sensitive or upset. I can see potential in it. Are religionists not using it to evangelise or did they build their own already?

I have only met one religious person there.

Latest posts

Back