I really enjoy my dreama

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seahorse

Does any one else dream a lot?
I always have and now that I'm alone all the time my dreams are the most interesting part of my life lol. I am never alone in my dreams. I dream about my parents a lot (both passed) last night 2 of my dogs who both died in the last year were in my dream. It was so nice. Its always fun to try to analyze why I dreamed certain things.
There is also one recurring theme I often have, that I need to go the toilet, always in some very crowded public bathroom and can't get any privacy.
Interested in hearing your replies.

Seahorse said:
I always have and now that I'm alone all the time my dreams are the most interesting part of my life lol. I am never alone in my dreams. I dream about my parents a lot (both passed) last night 2 of my dogs who both died in the last year were in my dream. It was so nice. Its always fun to try to analyze why I dreamed certain things.
There is also one recurring theme I often have, that I need to go the toilet, always in some very crowded public bathroom and can't get any privacy.

I used to.
It stopped in recent years.
Mine weren't all that great anyways, I think I died in them in every possible way known to man, and then some.

Richard_39 said:
Seahorse said:

I used to.
It stopped in recent years.
Mine weren't all that great anyways, I think I died in them in every possible way known to man, and then some.

That's terrible. I didn't think you could die in a dream. When I have a scary dream I always wake up when something bad is about to happen

I dream vivid, weird epics, which I remember well the following day. Always have. Free entertainment.

I used to write them all down. I've had some strange experiences while dreaming.
Shows you the power of the mind.

Yes I never have a nights sleep without vivid dreams and to be honest I would wecome a dreamless night.
I kept a dream diary for a few years which helped interpret the symbolism in them except for the handful of prophetic dreams I've had which weren't obvious until the events actually happened.

I still have the dream journals I kept in my 20's....300+ dreams. Now 40 years later my dreaming has gone active again with some of the same symbology but from an older perspective, not so victim oriented anymore....my dream self is pretty assertive. Actually, my dream identity is probably mentally healthier than my waking identity.

constant stranger said:
I still have the dream journals I kept in my 20's....300+ dreams.  Now 40 years later my dreaming has gone active again with some of the same symbology but from an older perspective, not so victim oriented anymore....my dream self is pretty assertive.  Actually, my dream identity is probably mentally healthier than my waking identity.

I like it.

I was never the strongest dreamer until I got into cannabis. You'll notice when you haven't smoked for a night or two that you have more intense dreams which I believe is caused by it suppressing REM sleep while you're smoking it. Now I seem to have fairly strong dreams a lot.

I had loads of dreams and even a limited lucid state at one point in my teens, sadly after getting a job I don't have that much time to put into dreaming anymore XD.

I have lost my lucidity in dreams, and also part of me vivid memory off them, I have tried a few times to regain it with lucid dreaming techniques but just don't seem to get there, I'm ok with that now though, I'd rather work on my real life dreams.

Latest posts

Back