Back in virtual

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moetan21

Reaction score
I use to love online forums when I was younger. It feels nice to be a part of it again. 

Hi Im
Moetan 

Small part of the world
I like to eat
Write
And often times pretend Im in another country by myself. Seems easier.

Thanks for having me  :cool:

Welcome Moetan,

Your avatar rings back memories of my wasted teens :p, when will something finally happen!!! Yet I kept watching :D

Moetan, I like your brief descrption. It speaks to me. We may meet in Antarctica one day. Or on a steam packet up the Zambezi. You will do well here. Welcome.

MisterLonely said:
Welcome Moetan,

Your avatar rings back memories of my wasted teens :p, when will something finally happen!!! Yet I kept watching :D

haha i wish I watched it as a wasted teen hahaha

TheLoadedDog said:
Moetan, I like your brief descrption.  It speaks to me.  We may meet in Antarctica one day.  Or on a steam packet up the Zambezi.  You will do well here.  Welcome.

Im betting on Antarctica ! Thankyou Loaded!

Thank you everyone for the welcome :)

Welcome Moetan , I also loved forums and it does feel great to be here where we both can meet others. I know it's better than not talking to anyone which to me was very lonely. I did find these forums a while back, but I don't remember my log in even though I wasn't here for long, but now I plan to stay for a long time. :) It's great to talk to others and offer advice.

Latest posts

Back