Merry Christmas

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLoadedDog

Reaction score
Night has fallen in my hemisphere (which means Australian and New Zealand kids get the best toys from Santa!).

Anyway, it is Christmas Night.  For those who are believers, may it be a blessing.   For those who just love the traditions, then enjoy.

For those who will be alone, I will be too, but in blissful solitude not loneliness.  If you are alone when the sun comes up Christmas Morning, please try to make that distinction.

And get in touch with me (or somebody else you know and trust here) if it gets too much.

I'm in my little man cave.  No Christmas cake or pudding.  But I have wine  and bacon.  ::D   I'm up for a shout out if you would like.  

Merry Christmas to those few on here in my Eastern Hemisphere, and one in advance to the rest of you.  Only been here a very short time, but I consider you friends.

TheLoadedDog said:
I'm in my little man cave.  No Christmas cake or pudding.  But I have wine  and bacon.  ::D   I'm up for a shout out if you would like.  

Ahhhh bacon! When I get home, whenever that may be, I'm going to gorge on it! 
chewing.gif

Merry Christmas ALL!

Enjoy your bacon and wine. I've already eaten all the snacks I had bought for my Christmas feast and its only Christmas Eve morning here in Florida :)

Seahorse said:
Enjoy your bacon and wine. I've already eaten all the snacks I had bought for my Christmas feast and its only Christmas Eve morning here in Florida :)

Haha, that's the spirit, Seahorse!

Reminds me of a Christmas card I got once. A rabbi standing next to a Christmas tree. It said, "eh. Happy whatever."

I had breakfast with some family yesterday, and dinner Friday. Even saw some wild turkeys. I'm glad I have Christmas Day to relax, actually, except all the shops are closed so I guess I can't treat myself to some nice coffee until tomorrow.

Merry Christmas ALL.

Latest posts

Back