Merry Christmas!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas from Florida

Attachments

• 55579db1de957de358acbaea28240fba.jpg
    55579db1de957de358acbaea28240fba.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 8
I envy you, ringwood. I love my country, but not the weather. Sydney was close to 40C on Christmas Eve. Most Christmases involve bushfires. I like the cold. Hard to find here, though.

TheLoadedDog said:
I envy you, ringwood. I love my country, but not the weather. Sydney was close to 40C on Christmas Eve. Most Christmases involve bushfires. I like the cold. Hard to find here, though.

It's 23° F. here. DX

TheLoadedDog said:
I envy you, ringwood.  I love my country, but not the weather.  Sydney was close to 40C on Christmas Eve.  Most Christmases involve bushfires.  I like the cold.  Hard to find here, though.

Yes, I was talking to an Australian friend just before Christmas and she was saying how hot it was - 40 C is wretched! Ugh. We get hot summers here, but rarely does it reach 40 - high 30's for sure though. I suffer in heat, I much prefer our cold Canadian winters...and snow! 

*Hmmm, tried to post pictures of my snowy yard but it won't work.*

niceguysfinishlast said:
ringwood said:
Merry Christmas from the Kootenays! (That's in BC, Canada). A very cold -20 C here today!

Merry Christmas to you too! :)

-20? 12 F is way better! DX

Yes, 12 F is little better...😊 Cheers! ❄️

Sarah G said:
Merry Christmas from the Netherlands :)

Dank je! :)

(Thank you in Dutch). ;)

MisterLonely said:
Merry Christmas all

You too MisterLonely! :)

ringwood said:
TheLoadedDog said:
I envy you, ringwood.  I love my country, but not the weather.  Sydney was close to 40C on Christmas Eve.  Most Christmases involve bushfires.  I like the cold.  Hard to find here, though.

Yes, I was talking to an Australian friend just before Christmas and she was saying how hot it was - 40 C is wretched! Ugh. We get hot summers here, but rarely does it reach 40 - high 30's for sure though. I suffer in heat, I much prefer our cold Canadian winters...and snow! 

*Hmmm, tried to post pictures of my snowy yard but it won't work.*

niceguysfinishlast said:
ringwood said:
Merry Christmas from the Kootenays! (That's in BC, Canada). A very cold -20 C here today!

Merry Christmas to you too! :)

-20? 12 F is way better! DX

Yes, 12 F is little better...😊 Cheers! ❄️

Mr. Freeze is behind all this. XD

Latest posts

Back