Mind Vomit

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moetan21

Reaction score
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Alot of people underestimate the power of the mind. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]As strings of thoughts and unwanted battles go up and down through and under storming each corner of your head.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,] Yet it is caged and buried deep within, almost as if to speak these thoughts would choke sick stuck underneath the roof of your mouth since we are conditioned to believe that thoughts in your tongue is out of bounds. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Stuttering back up your throat and through [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]your nasel until its rested and laid back into [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]your skull.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]People underestimate the power of the mind. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Like set conditions of a mine field [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]ready to explode once you stand on [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]to many thoughts.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Holding up shield after shield [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]sword after sword[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]as your heart tries to decipher and carry [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]the corpses of unwanted emotions that your mind has buried 6 deep under.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]so under that it overfills into your veins [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]but misses your spoken words [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]so the corpses and dead masses travel deep within your DNA unwanting to unstick itself.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Robotically forming traditions of characteristics that you wish you could unsee that you wish others could see through that you cant find the key to break. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]No i dont want to get up in the morning. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Yes I do feel ugly.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Yes I just want to please people.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]No this isnt where I wanted to be.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Yes the most scariest thing about going home is actually trying to force yourself to sleep. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]No Mind. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]No. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Not tonight. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Not today. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Be quiet. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Leave me alone. [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Peope underestimate the power of the mind.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Because the most powerful thing about it is [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]silence.

Speak Out. [/font]

My mind squirms with decades of unpleasantness that I hold back every day but would love to spew out onto some particular people who have given me good reason to see them splattered with it.

Latest posts

Back