Be grateful for this site please

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seahorse

I was looking through Face Book today looking at Christmas posts and noticed quite a few people missing. I have about 100 FB friends all people that were in my life at some point either from a kid, college friends, people I worked with etc...I looked at my friends list and clicked on profiles and saw that they have been posting, but have obviously restricted me from seeing them. I do rant a bit on there sometimes, mostly about politics, but I have never attacked any one and mostly just like their posts or make a nice comment. So lets be grateful to have this site...and merry Christmas every one

Are you sure that's right? If they had put you on restricted would you be able to see the posts by clicking on their profile? Maybe it's just FB being FB with its algorithms deciding you didn't need to see those posts, isn't that a thing?

Yes. I looked it up. At least they didn't unfriend me..my fault for complaining about stuff...

That's not how it works.
Only YOU have the power to restrict things from coming on your newsfeed. Like Sarah said, if people were restricting you, you would not be able to see it on their profile either.
You can most certainly stop certain people from seeing posts, but that's everywhere, not just on your own newsfeed. Perhaps you set those people to acquaintance or perhaps facebook did so automatically when you became friends, but it's not them in this situation.

Latest posts

Back