I just wanted to say

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Joturbo

What a great forum this is

I've had a busy Christmas day with lots of family,fun and laughter.But this morning the sun is bright I feel positive but  I realise how isolated I feel the rest of the year.My only group activity involving five lads I've known for twenty odd years is over now because of reasons beyond my control.

This site is now invaluable to me in that at any time day or night I can feel there is someone out there in the same position as me.Just by reading posts,small contributions to threads even the word games I feel a good vibe,a little boost that gets me through the day now.

Of course 'it's not all about me' and realise we must all support this forum be it even in a small way because its a great forum helps lots of people with multiple issues and please even a small contribution may help someone feel better, less isolated,less lonely ;)

Thanks for listening.

And thanks for posting, it's always good to read some positive stuff and good to have another member who likes playing the games too.

Nice to have you here Joturbo and glad you had a good Crimbo :)

Thanks Jently

Hope yours went smoothly too.I knew Teignmouth well my father's birthplace spent many a holiday as a kid :)

Latest posts

Back